Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 11, 2016

Philippians 4:13

Wow. I tell you sir wow.
 I honestly can't believe it's the end of the transfer. Missions are
made up of transfers, a 6 week time period spent with a specific
companion in a specific area. At the end of each transfer we find out
whether or not we stay in our area or leave. We also find out if our
companion stays or leaves the area.
 So I guess first things first, Saturday morning my companion Hermana
Schriever was called by President Pack to be a Sister training leader
in B1! (One of the 4 zones in Madrid) I absolutely love Hermana
Schriever and I'm going to miss her so much! I've learned so much from
her and we've just become the best of friends, something I didn't know
could be possible before the mission for some reason. I mean yeah,
we've had hard times, but as we've chosen to love each other and make
goals together we've been able to increase the capacity of love in our
hearts, for each other and for those we have served. So yeah. I'M
STAYING IN VIGO!
 Whoot whoot! My whole district has changed (there are two other sets
of Elders in my area-Vigo) But it will be so good! I haven't met my
companion yet, and I actually have no idea who she is at all
because...
Drum roll
.....
...
.
I"M TRAINING!
 Yeah, I don't know how that's possible either. I'm not even done with
my 12 week training yet because we had a 5 week transfer. But hey! I
am praying my hardest and know that if the Lord thinks I can do it, I
can do it. 1 Nephi 3:7 I am actually on my way to Santiago to wait
there for my new compie. There's no way I could ever serve this
mission alone. There is no way, I'd be able to speak Spanish well
enough or teach lessons well enough without the spirit to guide me.
 12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak;
therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for
in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles
we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name
forever. (Alma 26:12)
 This isn't my work, it's His. And because it's His, it will be done.
I'm going to miss my district a lot, we are like family. But I'm proud
of them, we've surely been through the refiners fire but we've all
come out a lot stronger because of it.
 The time on the mission is so short. The time we have here on earth
is so short. Let us lift up our heads and try a little harder to be a
little better, life's too short to give only a half hearted effort.
 I know that Christ lives and that as we live his gospel, through
faith, repentance, retaining a remission of sins, and enduring to the
end, we can reach our full potential and make the most of this life.
You keep going. Don't you quit. The world is at your fingertips and
God's given you all the tools you need to grasp it. Prayers to all of
you and your families.
 I love you friends
 Hermana Warner




Hna Schriever:Sister Training leader in Madrid (B1)

Me: Training in Vigo
Elder Holt:(former District Leader)Zone Leader in Torrejon (close to Madrid)
Elder Ferro: District Leader Madrid
Elder Tullis: Laguna Island!(My guess is that he's going to train there next transfer)
Elder Maldonado: Assistant to the District Leader in Vigo



Pray for my new comp

Here's a pic of my trainer Hermana Schriever trying to catch a pigeon. Idk why. She's from Idaho. I'm going to miss her. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment