Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 29, 2016

It's been a good week

 Something that may seen to be a bit different here in Spain, or at
least with the people I've served with and just here in Vigo, we don't
really knock on doors that often. We usually just walk around the
streets to find new friends. But both Hermana Davis and I have felt
prompted that we need to start knocking on doors. I feel we are going
to find more families this way and I look forward to see how the Lord
will bless us as we do as He asks.

        I know this church is true with my whole heart. I am so grateful for
the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know the Book of Mormon is true and that
Joseph Smith truly was the prophet of the restoration. Thank you for
all your prayers!

Loves and besos!

Hermana Warner


"Tis sweet to sing the matchless love"

No comments:

Post a Comment