Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Jk p day is today

We are going to the islands today again :) love you! Sorry I told you wrong. 

Hola mom!
Sorry I sent it to your other email!  P day was changed back to today! But no pasa nada :)
This week has been kinda slow but still really good! I'm so grateful for Hermana Davis, she keeps me encouraged. It's crazy to think this is my last week here! We have a zone conference on Thursday so yay! Next week I will probably be with a new comp and in a new area. Be pumped. Love you! I'm excited for conference!
Oxo
Jacquelyn 


 We went to the Islas Cies again :)

Cute Wendy

 Hilda cools up for us ever Wednesday I love her and her family so so much! 
They are from Columbia and she always calls us her preciosas

No comments:

Post a Comment