Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Monday, October 17, 2016

Villalba and Los Molinos

Well it's true. I officially have two hearts in Spain. I love Villalba! It took a while but I know I'm where I'm supposed to be and I'm grateful to be here. This week we had Zone training and guess who my sister training leader is! Hermana Schriever! She was my trainer and first companion in the field. It was so good to see her again, she's my favorite :) 

President and Hermana Pack have been emphasizing the importance of the Book of Mormon and sharing it with everyone. By using the Book of Mormon more in my studies, proselitismo and teaching I have truly felt the spirit more consistently. If you feel a lack of guidance in your life right now, I invite you to start reading the Book of Mormon again. It doesn't need to start in Nephi, just start. And I promise you will feel the guidance of the spirit more abundantly in your life.

President also instructed us to stretch our proselyting boundaries. We always tend to find ourselves contacting in the same area everyday but we are now trying to look beyond and contact in pueblos where there might not be a member. So Hermana Phillips and I did just that. We went to a beautiful pueblo called Los Molinos. It was incredible. I've never met nicer people and I know that God truly has people prepared in these other somewhat unknown areas.

We got to eat with the bishop and his wife as well this weekend. I'm so grateful for this Ward! The bishop and his wife just had the opportunity to help their friends Ninez and Kike enter into the waters of baptism with their family. Ninez has such a strong desire to follow Christ and she was so blessed to have a good friend to show her how. I hope to be more like Monica, the bishops wife, as I share simple truths of the gospel.

I'm so grateful to be serving here and for the opportunities I have everyday to invite others to come into Christ.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!
Hermana Warner 


No comments:

Post a Comment