Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 14, 2016

What a week. What a transfer. Time flies way too quick.

So guess what! I have a new comp! Her name is Hermana Koeber! She's a cute chica from Highland Utah and we are going to kill it this transfer. When we got transfer calls Saturday night I honestly didn't believe Hermana Phillips would be leaving, We thought for sure we'd have another transfer together but God knows what he's doing and all I can be is grateful. I've truly had the most incredible companions.

So yep! I'm staying her in Villalba! And I'm so happy! I absolutely love it here! This week our out of the area proselyting efforts paid off and we were able to teach three new people in Torre Ledones, a pueblo about two train stops away from Villalba. We are also going to start teaching a guy in Las Rosas, Alpedrete and La Escorial. So yep lots of first lessons this week! We are so excited! 

Las week we taught Sadith again and she came to sacrament meeting yesterday! Speaking of which, I spoke! Oh my goodness I was not made to talk in big groups, but I did it! and I'm grateful for the experience. I talked about the importance of the Book of Mormon and how it's helped me in my life. I am so grateful for the BOM everyday. I know it was written for our day and that as we read it we can receive the answers we need to continue with faith in this life.

So yeah back to Sadith, she's a student and lives with her Grandmother, also named Sadith. She is so cute! Sometimes we visit her because she's home bound and gets super lonely. So for lunch she taught us how to make papa de Juan Something.... I'm really bad at spelling so I'm not going to try right now. It's like potatoes with this pepper cheese sauce. It's delicious. I love Peruvian food! This week I also learned how to roast chestnuts and I tried a persimmon! It's so good! And it's called Kaki here, so even better. 

As far as any other investigators, friends, go they are all really new or they aren't progressing. It breaks my heart. These people are so close to receiving the greatest joy they could ever imagine. The relief they need is so close. All they need to do is keep their commitments and come to church. 
I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve here in Spain, specifically Villalba. I'm so excited to see what this transfer will bring.

God blesses us when we work our hardest AND our smartest. I strive to be the missionary the Lord wants me to be.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!! 

You're happier when you put the Lord first. Do it.


Loves and besos
Hermana Warner 



Last selfie with my cute comp Hermana Phillips


Me and my new cute comp. Pumped.



No comments:

Post a Comment