Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 12, 2016

Villalba

I love Christmas!!!
This week was overall pretty great. We've been so very blessed and I'm so grateful for all the miracles we've seen.
  1. Hernando! We met with Hernando again on Tuesday. He's been reading a ton in the Book of Mormon and is doing really well, he just couldn't come to church because he was out of town.
  2. Norma and Antonio. They are my FAVORITE! They are visiting their daughters right now from Argentina. We met with them for the second time this week and they are doing really well. When we met, Antonio told us of how his son-in-law had been reading the Book of Mormon and while he was reading he was like, "Mama mia! Mama mia! Nefi, que haces!?" Antonio got pretty excited to read 1 Nephi 4 and we will be meeting with the whole family later this up and coming week. 
  3. Monica and Marisol. Hermana Phillips and I contacted them in the street a few weeks ago. Marisol works a ton but got hit by a car and broke her leg so when I called on a whim (the spirit) she answered and invited us to finally come teach them. When we started getting to know them more Monica (15 year old) started just talking to Hermana Koeber and Marisol turned to me and said, "You know, I was about her age when the missionaries found and baptized me, but you know, life just gets in the way." With like a little chuckle thing. What the heck!? So yeah, we found a MIA member and are now teaching her and her daughter. Miracle.
  4. Fabian and Jerolin. The biggest miracle! About a month ago Hermana Koeber and I contacted a lady named Alba, she is also a MIA member form Columbia. We finally were able to get in contact with her and we had a lesson on Sunday. Her son and daughter-in-law were also there so we taught all of them. We had already planned and prepared to teach them about #ILLUMINATEtheWORLD and it ended up being exactly what they needed and thy are excited to learn more about how they can become more united as a family as they draw closer to Christ.
I'm so grateful to be a full time representative of Christ. I am studying the New Testament more and the more I learn the more I love our Savior. I'm so grateful for this holiday season that we have to remember what's really important, its like the Sabbath day of all the year. Idk I just love it. Everyone is so much more happy and open and willing to talk. I'm just so grateful! This week we are going to have and incredible Christmas party I will take pics an tell you all how it goes!
I hope you all have a great week!
Hermana Warner

I make snowflakes!


I make food.




No comments:

Post a Comment