Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 13, 2017

Miracles

This week was too fast. So here's the important parts (:

We had intercambios with the sisters from Hermana Quispe and Hermana
Vannucci! They are my favorite! Hermana Quispe is from Peru and even
taught me how to make rice the Peruvian way. We learned so much
together and I'm so grateful for her!

   The last intercambio we had, Hermana Webster and I contacted a cute
lady named Lacy, well we met on Saturday for the first time and she
brought a friend! We taught them the restoration. The spirit was so
powerful, so when Hermana Snyder started reciting the first vision
Lacy and I couldn't help but cry. She is so prepared. She and her
friend Yedira both came to church on Sunday and they have both
accepted a baptismal date.

   I'm so so grateful for this gospel! I"m so grateful for the
opportunity I have to share it with the people here in Spain.

   I hope you all have a really great week! Pray for miracles and
miracles will come.

Loves to all!

Hermana Warner






Intercambios with Hermana Quispe and Hermana Vannucci 



Madrid


Oh yeah... I also hit my year mark this week... Alexandra's my favorite!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment