Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 6, 2017

Lots of running and a PB&J

        Well this week has been awesome. It started off with the most perfect pday which consisted of having a picnic in a grove of trees in our area (Casa Campo) and eating oreos with Peanut butter. (One of the members here went to Costco and bought legit American Peanut butter #blessings)

We also had another INTERCAMBIO! Whoot whoot!!! I love Intercambios! I always learn new things from all the sisters that I serve with. This time I got to serve with Hermana Webster!!! Whooot!! She is a cute sass from Texas! She's legit the most real person I've ever met when we go contacting. She just stops people and is like, "Hey man, what's up!?" Then goes getting to know them and explains how awesome Christ is and we have their number. She's solid. Hermana Snyder was her trainer so her fantasticness doesn't surprise me too much, what can I say, my comp is the best.

We've been finding really awesome people. (: and on Saturday we were able to meet with an awesome family form Peru! We are teaching them English and are starting to teach them the gospel as well. We are really excited to help them progress as a family. (: 

This week we also got to teach Mari Luz! We've been meeting with Mari Luz for a few weeks now but because of work and transportation situations she hasn't been able to come to church. But this week, SHE CAME! Miracles. She was so happy that she was finally able to come, and we are too! (: 

Today we are going on a little hike with my best friend Alexandra. We made her a PB&J and are wearing pants (: Life is really good.

I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord here in Carabanchel! I know this is where the Lord wants me to be and I've been learning a TON! I know this church is true with all my heart and I'm so grateful to be a part of it. 
I hope you all have a week packed FULL of fansasticness (:

Love,
Hermana Warner




Planking #comp.unity


Intercambios! Hermana Robertson, me, Webster, Snyder 


Alexandra and my crazy hair (The Elders Recent Convert) We pals (:

No comments:

Post a Comment