Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 20, 2017

Snyder w/ Warner Take Two

Transfers week! But nothing changed, our elder friend from our district is leaving but Hermana Snyder and I are staying together! We honestly weren't expecting it at all but we are so so SOO excited to be serving together another transfer here in Carabanchel. We have a few baptisms scheduled and we are looking forward to the miracles that the Lord has in store for us.

One of our sweet miracles is Mari Luz! She is progressing so well and has a baptismal service set up for her in April. It's really incredible the faith that the people have here. Many of the people we meet with move here for work to send money back to their families. I've only been here for a year and I miss my family a lot. I couldn't even begin to imagine living 15 or 20 years hundreds of miles away from my favorite people. But here they do it. They truly love their families and sacrifice a lot for them.

This week we really have been trying to meet more with the members in our area. So on Sunday we passed around a calendar for people to sign up to feed us. They are religious when it comes to feeding us and they feed us a ton. But hey! I'm not complaining! We got to eat food and get to know people from Bolivia, Peru, Russia and Ecuador. Our best friend Grace also took us out for an American burger.

This week we also had to say so-long-for-now to a few of our friends. It was really sad and hard but the Lord has called us to search the elect. We extend the invitation and it's their choice to accept it or not.  

I'm so grateful to be a missionary! I know that this is the Lords work and that This is His Gospel. We've had our tough times this week but I know that all will be made right as we do our best and PRAY! 

I hope you all have had an incredible week and that this week is even better!! 

Hermana Warner




Carabanchel District March 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment