Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 17, 2017

Paella and Torrijas

Hello my dearest queridos!
     This has actually been a very interesting week, a very long but good interesting week. We started off with a full day of intercambios with Hermanas Christensen and Rivera, I got to go with Hermana Rivera :)

     This was her first intercambio so I wanted it to be super special. We got to share the #PrinceofPeace video with a lot of our friends here in B9. I love going out with the new missionaries, they always fill the day with energy and faith. I'm so grateful for the time I got to spend with Hermana Rivera, she is a true example of faith, hope and enduring to the end. She is incredible.

     On Wednesday we met with Mari Luz for the last time. She will now be working with the Hermanas of Barrio 8. She is amazing and I look forward to seeing her baptism photos in the next few weeks.

     On Thursday we had a super awesome ward activity! No one really had work or school so a lot of people came. We prayed that the members would invite their friends and.... THEY DID! Well, Annalise did and three of our investigators came. So HUGE success! We will be meeting with Annelises friend again on Friday. The activity was super fun, we just played a ton of group games outside and ate the most authentic Paella, made by our Stake President from Valencia. It was solid. And so good. Sandra came which made me so happy. I love her so much and we will finally be teaching her with someone from Brasil this week so that she can understand better. Yay!

    Then on Friday we had interviews with President Pack. He is incredible and I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve under his direction.

Well this week has been fantastic, I really don't have anytime but just know I am happy and well! I hope you all are as well. I'm so grateful for the opportunity we had to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. He is our Savior and redeemer. Because of him we can truly have divine happiness and Joy.

Let us celebrate always these incredible three words.
He is Risen!

Love you all! Have a great week!
Hermana Warner

Paella with Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment