Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Temple day!!

Wow! So much has happened in the last week and a half I can't even believe it! Well I guess first things first... 

On Tuesday we had Concílio, which is just a leadership meeting in the mission home with President and Hermana Pack. I loved it so much! We are making a lot of goals and plans as a mission to be the best we can be. While i was there I was reunited with my cute MTC friends Hermana Duffin, Curtis and Campbell. It was really nice to see them after a year!

On Wednesday we had intercambios with the cute Hermanas from Leganes. I got to be with Hermana Jarman because I went with Hermana Webster last transfer. Hermana Jarman the CUTEST! #shoutout This is her first transfer but she is already killing it here on the mission. I wanted to give her the best intercambio experience so we focused on inviting people to be baptized and different finding approaches in the street. The lessons we originally had planned failed but we still had the goal to invite people to be baptized, so we passed by our friend Mimi, we met with her a while ago but she hasn't is been able to set a day to meet. And guess what! She was there! We read together in the Book of Mormon I nudged Hermana Jarman and she flawlessly invented her to enter the waters of baptism and Mimi said Yes! we finished the night sharing the #PrinceofPeace video (look it up atMormon.org) and made our goal to talk to more than 25 people (:

The next morning Hermana Jarman and I went out again with the goal to find a new investigator and invite them to be baptized. Again the plans failed but God put us in the right place at the right time and we were able to talk to Lusmila. As we were about to share a scripted with their in the street she was like, "Hey I live pretty close we can go sit down and be more comfortable." Uh, yes please. Idk how it is for all you cute other missionaries but that NEVER happens. Legit the first time with me. Anyway, miracle, we taught her the first lesson and she too accepted the invitation to be baptized. I know that if we work our hardest and do all we can do the Lord will bless us with success. This experience also really strengthened my testimony of prayer. God can do so much more than make us feel good about ourselves, he wants to bless us with miracles, we just need to be worthy and ask for them.

Tô finish the week we had GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!! Oh my heart, y'all just need to watch it and read it and listen to it all over again. I especially like the talk of Elder Rasband and Uchtdorff. Also the prophet has spoken. Read the Book of Mormon everyday, there are so many promised blessings as we do so.
Today we went to the temple so we didn't have Pday on Monday. I'm so grateful for the temple and for the opportunity I have to go there often. It doesn't matter what language it's in or where in the world you are, this is truly Gods Church. (Today we got to have a session in Portuguese)

Overall this has been an incredible week. I am so grateful for how aware and loving our Heavenly Father is for each and every one of His children. He's full of Grace and forgiveness. This is Christ's true church here upon the earth. He has called a living prophet to lead us in these the Latter-days. I am grateful for his love.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!!!

Loves and Besos
Hermana Warner




Intercambio with Hermana Webster, Jarman and the Snyds 


My granddaughter Hermana Santoyo, My daughter Hermana Davis and me :)
 #cheesygenerationspic


Shout out to Elder Cummings! He's going to kill it in Russia


Hermana Duffin Curtis and Campbell


Zone Conference


No comments:

Post a Comment