Mission Address


Jacquelyn would love to hear from you.
Please write her at:

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Office 8B
28703 San Sabastian de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain

Jacquelyn.warner@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 10, 2017

I love to see the Temple

Hello family and friends,

   So, actually a lot has happened since my last email. I mentioned that we had intercambios with the Hermanas from Aranjuez. I was with Hermana Penner and it was awesome. She's great. All of the plans we had fell through (how odd) and again we were left to fend for ourselves in the streets of Madrid. Luckily we were able to pass by a less active friend who is never home and that day she was! Afterward the lord blessed us with a miracle lesson and we were able to teach a new friend Emilia a lesson in the park. It was such a blessing. There are people looking for the truth wherever you go, it doesn't necessarily matter if you think they are ready or not. :)

   The rest of the week it rained, no, POURED! There were no lie rivers in the streets and the garbage act as the artificial fish. We were blessed with appointments so we didn't have to be out in it very much but it was CRAZY! 

   On Saturday we then had an emergency intercambio because one of my best friends here is sick. She and I have been together since Saturday Morning. She is legit one of the strongest people I know. She's in a lot of pain but she's been eating and has been able to sleep more since I've come. We haven't been able to do a lot of work but I know I'm exactly where I need to be. 

   There is a good chance I will have P-DAY on Saturday so heads up! But if I don't email on Saturday just know I'll be there on Monday or I didn't have time :) 

The Lord knows what he's doing!

Loves to all!
Hermana Warner
I LOVE THE TEMPLE!



Making pancakes



I love my sisters! #lockedinpisoglamourshots




No comments:

Post a Comment